Key features of our innovative and robust systems:
- Future Proof - Our technology gives you the edge of sustainable competiveness. Investing in a modular and highly flexible system means increasing the life span of your system.
- Relevance - We build systems that keep you competitive and relevant in the market.
- Mitigate Risk - We're established and here for the long haul, working with us means continued support and production resulting in less risk for you throughout the life span of your system.
Great question. We strive to continually stay on top of new and highly relevant technology in our areas of expertise. The key components below are what make an excellent automotive or industrial system. For more info on our areas of focus in the market click here.
- Connected Displays & Infotainment - Human to machine interfaces are a key component to the user experience, but running feature rich user interface applications on our displays are not its only trick. Our Connected Displays also have CAN controller and Telematic Module functionality.
- Over the Air Updates - Keep your software up to date with just a push of a button. Our Connected CAN Displays and Telematic Modules can be easily updated Over the Air (OtA).
- Telematic Data Management - If your application has wear parts and requires regular maintenance our data management tool Spoke.Zone can help you create predictive maintenance schedules and much more!
Simplification Through Integration
- Simplification - Downsizing multiple components into one optimized device is key to a smart and cost efficient system. This kind of system also leads to simplified project management for you - working with one company rather than multiple suppliers means one less headache for you on your path to project completion.
- Keeping You Competitive - Staying technologically competitive means offering the most sophisticated solutions for your market. Our engineers stay up to date on emerging tech so we can continue to bring innovative solutions to market.
The future is here and Vision Systems are the way machines will increase our safety as well as improve efficiency in commercial applications. Our team has experience creating complete vision systems for automotive, industrial, and agricultural applications. Find out more below to see how we can create the solution you are looking for.
Feel free to reach out with any inquiries about our process or system capabilites. Our knowledgable customer & application support team will be happy to walk you through any of our solutions or set up a meeting to talk more in depth about how we can support your project. We are looking forward to hearing from you!